Knitting, pugs, pugs, knitting, and the occasional rant.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

We Are Now Knit1Pug1


I should have posted this over a month ago:

Our Boris is gone. Natasha & I have been devastated. I was out of work for 3 days. Mostly because my eyes were swollen shut, and you really can't teach that way.

Natasha has been holding up like a trooper. A depressed trooper, but a trooper nonetheless. She cries when I come home, and runs around the apartment, once out of her pen, to search for B. It's been very sad.

I am trying to get her out into the street every day. She seems to perk up around other dogs. I think this is a good sign. Maybe she'll be able to stop looking for him?

Anyway, I know I"m still crying everyday for our Boo. I think in some ways he was our heart and soul. I'll never stop wondering if I made the right choices or if I fucked up.

No comments: