Knitting, pugs, pugs, knitting, and the occasional rant.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Mystery Stole 3



That's right, I've embarked on my very first knit-a-long. It's Mystery Stole 3, also my first big lace project, not to mention another first, beads! Here are the details:

Yarn: Jaggerspun Zephyr in White (an exceptional bargain here in BK at Sarah's Yarns)
Needles: Size 4 bamboo circulars
Beads: Matsuno color #343 (I'd call it vanilla cream), size 8/0

Above is the center detail from Clue 2. It was tough g0ing at first, but I've got a lifeline in at row 100, and since then the frogging has been kept at a max of 5 rows or so.

For those of you who have not kept up, all activity this summer was slowed up by the weeklong vacation I took at the beginning of July at the fabulous Maimondides Medical Center Resort right here in sunny, humid, sweltering Brooklyn!

I'm starting to get back into the swing of things so keep tuned in.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: